Visitor can visit more than 1000 defence and security companies from more than 60 countries/regions promoting and displaying some of the world's sophisticated hardware & electronic warfare in land, air & sea defence.
When : 16-04-2018 - 19-04-2018
Events Time : 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
DSA works with the Malaysian Government to ensure all invitation letters are delivered in good time to the invited VVIPs. DSA and the Government represented by an Armed Forces General embark on trips to Asean countries to pay courtesy calls to these VVIPs and personally hand deliver the invitation letters.
Specified VVIP Routings Each VVIP delegation hosted by DSA will be given specific routes or programmes during their visit. The programme will be followed through via the close coordination between the Malaysian Accompanying Officers and DSA’s VIP Ambassadors.
Malaysian Top Ranking Officers Malaysia being the host country will undoubtedly have the largest VIP contingent (1-star and above and equivalent) over the 4-day period.
The following Malaysian VIP Delegation was present at DSA 2016:
- The Minister of Defence
- The Deputy Minister of Defence
- The Secretary General
- The Chief of Defence Force
- The Inspector General of Police
- The Director General of Royal Malaysian Customs
- The Chief of Army
- The Chief of Navy
- The Chief of Air Force
- The Chief of Staff
- The Joint Force Commander
- The Director General of Defence Intelligence
- The Director General of Health Services
- The Director General of Immigration
- Besides being the premiere and most established Defence Show for the Asia region, here are 3 other imperatives to visit DSA 2016.
- 1.Visit more than 1000 defence and security companies from more than 60 countries/regions promoting and displaying some of the world's sophisticated hardware & electronic warfare in land, air & sea defence, battlefield healthcare products and technology and security peripherals.
- 2.Engage in discussions with the leading global players such as Aimpoint, Airbus, Avibras, BAE Systems, Brahmos, Denel, Finmeccanica, General Dynamics, Glock, Kongsberg, MBDA, Raytheon, Ruag, SAAB, Thales and Victorinox.
- 3.Also meet a host of top Malaysian players such as Boustead, DEFTECH, Sapura, SME Ordnance, Weststar and many others.
- Open to Government Defence & Security Personnel, Defence & Security Industry Professionals & Executives and other specially invited guests only.
- A ticket does not imply authority of entry.
- Proof of qualification is required at the entrance.
- Dress code: Working uniforms / business attire.
- No weapons permitted.
- General public and minors below 16 will not be admitted.
- Open to students from relevant higher learning institutions.